Lorain County Residents are able to properly dispose of passenger tires for free at our Lorain County Scrap Tire Collection Sites.
Tires may be dropped-off at any of the following locations, during the days and times listed. During open hours, staff members are available to assist with unloading.
THE FOLLOWING RULES APPLY TO ALL SITES, AT ALL TIMES:
* Driver's license or other acceptable proof of residency is required.
* Tire collections are provided for the use of Lorain County Residents Only.
* Tires may be on-the-rim or off-the-rim.
* NOTE: By State Law, you may not transport more that 10 (ten) scrap tires at one time without a special license.
* Acceptable: Small equipment/passenger car/SUV/minivan/non-commercial van & pickup truck tires up to 20" Rim Diameter. All bicycle/motorcycle tires.
* Not-Acceptable: Racing tires, semi-truck tires and trailer tires, farm equipment tires and any tires resulting from the operation of a commercial business or farm.
* Drop-off of tires at any times other than those listed above are strictly prohibited; all sites are under video surveillance; violators will be prosecuted.
For additional information, please contact the District at 440-329-5440.