Archived Service Announcements
from the Lorain County Transit
Welcome to the Service Announcement Archives! To view more current press announcements, please visit the homepage for Lorain County Transit.
- LEAP has formed the LCT Coalition.
- LCT releases the 2009 Annual Ridership Report.
- LCT Service Changes will be effective on Monday, January 18, 2010. For more information, call LCT at (440) 328-2490.
- A Notification for LCT Stakeholders & Referring Agencies regarding upcoming service changes has been posted.
- Fares for all LCT services will be increasing effective January 1, 2010. For details, please see our new Fare Information.
- On Wednesday, December 30, 2009 after 4:30 pm, the Elyria Greyhound Station will close at LCT’s Third St. Office and will reopen the following day at its new location, 900 Lake Ave. in Elyria.
- A new Press Release for September 3, 2009 announces that County Transit’s New Buses Are Avon Lake Built Fords. For more information, view specs and stats for the new 2010 Ford E-Series.
- LCT Service Changes will be effective on Monday, July 27, 2009. For more information, call LCT at (440) 328-2490.
- Public Meetings about LCT service changes will be held on Monday, June 22, 2009 and Thursday, June 25, 2009.
- LCT customers are encouraged to use the OhioRideshare Program for help in finding ride-shared transportation, particularly for travel to and from work. For more information, please call 1-800-825-RIDE (7433).
- On May 21, 2009, the Lorain County Commissioners passed Resolution No. 09-359, authorizing initial transit service reductions effective June 1, 2009; in order to begin addressing Lorain County Transit’s budget deficit.
- Fares for all LCT services will be increasing effective January 1, 2009. For details, please see our new Fare Information.
LCT Bus Routes
Holiday Bus Schedule
Oberlin Airport Connector
Ohio Ride Share
Ohio Bike Buddies
Save Transit Now
• Animal Control
• Commissioner Pages
• Lorain County Transit
• Board Appointment
• Commissioner News
• Passport Services
• County Jobs
• Photo Contest